Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How to Make a Frittata


What do you do when hunger hits fast and hard?
Well. I opened the fridge and saw:
Eggs
Colby Jack Cheese
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 Red Bell pepper
1 zucchini
Turkey lunch meat
Red Onion
Fresh Garlic

hmmmm, all good stuff

FRITTATA TIME!

I Preheated the oven to 400 degrees
Then, I broke open 8 eggs and beat them( I'm feeding 4 tonight)
and grated a big handful of Colby Jack cheese
Then I diced up 1/2 of each Bell pepper
a big chunk off the Red onion
sliced up the zucchini
added about 8 shakes of Nature's Seasonings
about 5 shakes of Tarragon spice
chopped up two big cloves of garlic
and put them in a pan with olive oil and cooked them on my electric range top on "4" until they where cooked a bit and more translucent

Then I chopped up 3 slices of the turkey lunch meat

 Threw everything into the mixing bowl and mixed it all up

oh, wait, I see some fresh tomatoes on the counter.....
I cut up a few and took the seeds out

Then I melted 2 Tablespoons of butter in a cake pan by placing it in the oven for a minute,
 then put everything into a non stick cake pan
and put it in the oven for 20 minutes

BAM!

opened the fridge to get out the tea and I saw this

YUMMY!  Tasted great with it!  Even had a little bit of guacamole left and added that to three plates

Dinner in 30 Minutes and I was asked to make it again in the future
Use what ever you have 
and make a great hearty dinner everyone will love

BE INSPIRED



No comments:

Post a Comment