Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Big Bend Lajitas Resort Wedding Adventure


Big Bend is located in Southwest Texas
On the boarder of Texas and Mexico
My Husband and I went to the wedding of my best friend's daughter
We arrived and I took this picture

Lajitas Resort
Then we strolled around
Off the Dining Room Patio
The landscape is beautiful.  You can see Mexico from here

Then we all gathered and talked and went to bed. Tired from the drive.

The next morning I captured this moment
My husband reading with our morning coffee

and who could resist this classic photo opportunity
watching the football game by the Resort's Bar.
I had to sneak this moment so I had to take a long shot
sort of cool how it turned out though

Now the Wedding
Signing in with our fingerprint and name



Bride and Bridesmaid before the wedding

Wedding shoes

Jumping for Joy after the I do's
Mr & Mrs Walters and Bride's family
Wedding Dinner on the Terrace
Kissing on the Dance Floor
Live Music, Great food, Beautiful Scenery
Great Friends

The Perfect Wedding Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment