Thursday, February 13, 2014

Standing out from the crowd Inspirational Gift Bowls or Dishes

 Unique gifts that are not found in every store are hard to find
until now!


Welcome to the World of Ask Me Studio

Buy it now
You Inspire me Gift
This dish was inspired by those in my own life.
They inspire me to be a better person.
This dish is so much better than a card or flowers.

The rose is hand formed from clay  and so is the dish.  No molds are used

Buy it now
In my younger years, I tried to fit in...do what others thought I should do.
Then I grew up and started following my own destiny.
I had to stand up to a lot of people and tell them I was not going to do something anymore.
It was hard at first.  I cared too much what they thought.  Then something kicked in.
I don't give a hoot what they think anymore
It is a great freedom to follow your own path with a smile.


This little dish has a hand painted, hand formed owl on the side.
I have been able to do what I love.
I want that for my children too
Here is a gift you can inspire someone else to follow their heart and do what they love too.




I feel like I am repeating myself, but in a different way.  
This dish says, "It takes nothing to join the crowd but it takes everything to stand alone."
Sometimes you have to not follow the crowd especially if they are doing something destructive.  And it takes courage to stand up from the crowd for a cause even if everyone else is too scared to stand up for it themselves. 
this dish has a little red owl that was hand formed and hand painted. 

All of these dishes are available on 

Be Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment